All in One Medical’s Antimicrobial Disposable Roller Blinds come with the protection of Fantex and are the most hygienic, cost-effective and time-saving alternative to traditional roller blinds. Our easy-to-use cartridge system means staff can replace each blind in seconds, rather than wasting time and money of an expensive cleaning process.
All in One Medical use Louvolite System 32® and System 40® Roller Blinds and are 10-year life cycle tested. We custom make our blinds to fit every kind of window and to complement any environment.
• Available in a range of colours
• Stainless steel chain is designed to provide a smooth and silent operation
• Date labelling along the bottom bar allows installation monitoring
• Image or message printing available upon request
• Fire retardant to BS 5867.
Our trained fitters can initially install our disposable roller blinds. Replacing the blind roll is simple: remove the cartridge from the bracketing, transfer the control and plunger end pieces to a new cartridge and replace. The remaining aluminium tube can then be recycled.
This easy-to-use cartridge system means replacement takes seconds. A managed service can be provided for larger customer contracts.
• Light Blue
• Medical Green
• Medical Blue